Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20260 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 57% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,097KM (25,156 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Khartoum costs 0.15 Pound (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (39 minutes ago)