Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19950 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 59% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,379KM (11,924 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (36 minutes ago)