Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20579 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 58% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,137KM (24,963 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)