Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19684 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 55% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,167KM (11,009 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (43 minutes ago)