Cost of living in Noorder-Paarl, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12510 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Noorder-Paarl (South Africa) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,329KM (R 18,618) in Noorder-Paarl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)