Cost of living in Noorder-Paarl, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12203 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Noorder-Paarl (South Africa) is 47% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,353KM (R 19,282) in Noorder-Paarl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)