Cost of living in Nogales, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08499 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nogales (Mexico) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,964KM (Mex$ 34,870) in Nogales.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)