Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.100 BAM / OMR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,553KM (﷼ 379) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12,900 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)