Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.720 BAM / OMR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,467KM (﷼ 735) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)