Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.676 BAM / OMR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,733KM (﷼ 798) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)