Cost of living comparison between Nizwa, Oman and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.728 BAM / OMR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,764KM (﷼ 796) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)