Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02387 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,430KM (руб 59,902) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beni Mellal costs 30 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Saltillo costs Mex$ 50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,000 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Springfield, Illinois costs $7 (33 minutes ago)