Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02912 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 31% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,032KM (руб 35,448) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sibiu costs 25 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (43 minutes ago)