Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03103 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,287KM (руб 73,703) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)