Cost of living comparison between Nizhnevartovsk, Russia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02876 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,480KM (руб 86,234) in Nizhnevartovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (42 minutes ago)