Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02508 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,755KM (руб 69,991) in Nizhnevartovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)