Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02448 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 17% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,081KM (₨44,171) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)