Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02588 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,119KM (₨43,232) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)