Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02555 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,289KM (₨50,432) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (34 minutes ago)