Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 472 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.45707 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,333KM (R$ 5,105) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 450,000 ₮ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)