Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.537 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,613KM (R$ 6,722) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (1 minute ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)