Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 432 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39353 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,079KM (R$ 5,284) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)