Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01549 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,665KM (¥107,459) in Nishinomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)