Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01499 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,657KM (¥110,583) in Nishinomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (43 minutes ago)