Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26967 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,974KM (元11,027) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)