Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25844 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 22% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,071KM (元8,013) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)