Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26770 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 4% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,867KM (元10,708) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (30 minutes ago)