Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24869 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 14% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,293KM (元5,200) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)