Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 39% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,343KM (€2,216) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)