Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 38% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,490KM (€2,292) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (13 minutes ago)