Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 39% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,944KM (€992) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)