Cost of living in Niigata, Japan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01522 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,776KM (¥182,364) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)