Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01643 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 78% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,790KM (¥352,326) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (38 minutes ago)