Cost of living comparison between Niigata, Japan and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01727 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 87% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,857KM (¥339,089) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)