Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01574 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 73% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,396KM (¥342,845) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (13 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (44 minutes ago)