Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01508 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,101KM (¥205,697) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $210 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 150TL (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)