Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,757KM (€897) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)