Cost of living in Nice, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nice (France) is 45% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,885KM (€962) in Nice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)