Cost of living in Nice, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nice (France) is 106% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,506KM (€1,790) in Nice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)