Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00299 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 75% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,147KM (1,052,925 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)