Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00298 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 55% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,034KM (1,686,431 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (21 minutes ago)