Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00301 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 66% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,319KM (769,904 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)