Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00297 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 53% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,787KM (1,612,827 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)