Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00299 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 72% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,105KM (1,038,930 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)