Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00299 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 67% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,168KM (725,411 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 12,346 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Quebec City costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)