Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.722 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,894KM ($1,681) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)