Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08521 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,011KM (Mex$ 23,603) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 35 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)