Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08989 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,887KM (Mex$ 20,986) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)