Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08532 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,750KM (Mex$ 20,507) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (36 minutes ago)