Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09610 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,577KM (Mex$ 16,409) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (35 minutes ago)