Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08466 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,124KM (Mex$ 25,088) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)