Cost of living in Neyshabur, Iran compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Neyshabur has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Neyshabur.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neyshabur (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 962KM (﷼ 23,449,435) in Neyshabur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)