Cost of living in Neyshabur, Iran vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Neyshabur has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Neyshabur.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00004 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neyshabur (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,254KM (﷼ 30,838,391) in Neyshabur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 50元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)