Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.262 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 35% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,064KM (£1,796) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)