Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.244 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 42% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,412KM (£1,075) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)