Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.328 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 39% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,349KM (£1,868) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)