Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13186 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 7% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,394KM (R 10,569) in Newcastle.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (28 minutes ago)