Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12040 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 19% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,904KM (R 15,810) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)