Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.14381 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,534KM (R 17,623) in Newcastle.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)