Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 328 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.244 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 131% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,628KM (AU$3,720) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)