Cost of living comparison between Newcastle, Australia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.370 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 73% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,189KM (AU$3,788) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (31 minutes ago)