Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.324 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 67% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,174KM (AU$1,642) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)