Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 466 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.209 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 125% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,269KM (AU$3,531) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)