Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,334 prices entered by 1,346 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.670 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 118% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,134KM ($2,475) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (42 minutes ago)