Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,022 prices entered by 1,161 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.847 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 140% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 7,487KM ($4,054) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)