Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,205 prices entered by 1,150 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.828 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 137% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 7,398KM ($4,046) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)