Cost of living in New York City, United States vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,529 prices entered by 1,059 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.718 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 246% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,880KM ($3,421) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)