Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,522 prices entered by 1,234 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.676 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 114% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,783KM ($1,661) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)