Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 220%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,170 prices entered by 1,187 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.812 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 135% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 7,646KM ($4,220) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)