Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,740 prices entered by 1,262 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.596 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 104% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,064KM ($1,920) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 2 hours ago)