Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 59% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,538KM (NZ$2,240) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)