Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.314 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 97% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,406KM (NZ$4,876) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)