Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.271 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 88% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,111KM (NZ$4,809) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元18 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (32 minutes ago)