Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.751 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,406KM ($1,374) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,400 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 990 (43 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kandy costs 2,500 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)