Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 611 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.702 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 117% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,682KM ($2,163) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beersheba costs 2,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €429 (about 1 hour ago)