Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 760 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.741 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 133% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,490KM ($2,005) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 250 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ottawa costs C$60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €3,300 (about 3 hours ago)