Cost of living comparison between New Kingston, Jamaica and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01426 BAM / JMD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Kingston (Jamaica) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,379KM (J$237,013) in New Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)