Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 686 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24701 BAM / GTQ
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,900KM (Q11,739) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)