Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 744 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.22898 BAM / GTQ
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 38% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,068KM (Q9,030) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Ranchi costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs 1,000,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)