Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 689 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22307 BAM / GTQ
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 45% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,177KM (Q9,757) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Leeds costs £4.55 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)