Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 717 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22937 BAM / GTQ
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 32% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,244KM (Q9,782) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)