Cost of living in Neuquén, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09624 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuquén (Argentina) is 45% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 713KM (ARS $7,408) in Neuquén.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)