Cost of living in Neuquén, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11601 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuquén (Argentina) is 32% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,045KM (ARS $17,624) in Neuquén.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)