Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 396 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.732 BAM / CHF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 186% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,868KM (CHF 2,811) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (about 1 hour ago)