Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.598 BAM / CHF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 163% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,726KM (CHF 2,957) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $28,000 (about 1 hour ago)