Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 449 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.740 BAM / CHF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 189% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,328KM (CHF 2,488) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palma de Mallorca costs €9,945 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbra costs €459 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Resistencia costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)