Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47190 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 81% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,533KM (5,368 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (43 minutes ago)