Cost of living comparison between Netanya, Israel and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46619 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 73% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,197KM (11,148 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 3 hours ago)