Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48322 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 80% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,414KM (11,204 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)