Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01469 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,190KM (¥149,115) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨71 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)