Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01605 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,763KM (¥234,464) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dar es Salaam costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Addis Ababa costs 6.00 Birr (about 1 hour ago)