Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01526 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 115% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,219KM (¥210,879) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (30 minutes ago)