Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11237 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,104KM (R 18,719) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)