Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10965 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,945KM (R 17,743) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brescia costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)