Cost of living in Nellore, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02679 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is 25% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 978KM (₨36,492) in Nellore.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (36 minutes ago)