Cost of living comparison between Neiva, Colombia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00060 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 18% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,567KM (COL$4,267,916) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 2 hours ago)