Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00062 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,527KM (COL$4,056,038) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)