Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00057 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,037KM (COL$1,806,417) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)