Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 19% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,211KM (COL$2,168,490) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dalian costs 元25 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)