Cost of living comparison between Ndola, Zambia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18158 BAM / ZMW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 55% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,641KM (25,558 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)