Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14405 BAM / ZMW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 77% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,657KM (18,447 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)