Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19140 BAM / ZMW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 60% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,184KM (27,084 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (about 1 hour ago)