Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18786 BAM / ZMW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 57% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,112KM (27,211 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)