Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19396 BAM / ZMW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 61% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,837KM (24,935 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 3 hours ago)