Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47468 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 43% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,863KM (3,924 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)