Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46479 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 102% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,441KM (7,403 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)