Cost of living in Naxcivan, Azerbaijan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.056 BAM / AZN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naxcivan (Azerbaijan) is 4% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,107KM (2,942 ман) in Naxcivan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (30 minutes ago)