Cost of living in Naxcivan, Azerbaijan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.030 BAM / AZN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naxcivan (Azerbaijan) is 4% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,107KM (3,018 ман) in Naxcivan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs C$44 (42 minutes ago)