Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08457 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,722KM (Mex$ 20,365) in Naucalpan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)