Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 698 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42838 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,911KM (R$ 4,460) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chernivtsi costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)