Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.524 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,339KM (R$ 2,558) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)