Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.823 BAM / BSD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 132% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,966KM (B$3,821) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)