Cost of living in Nasiriyah, Iraq vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00144 BAM / IQD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nasiriyah (Iraq) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,501KM (1,039,974 Dinar) in Nasiriyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,806 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 58 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $850 (about 2 hours ago)