Cost of living in Nasiriyah, Iraq compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00146 BAM / IQD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nasiriyah (Iraq) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,694KM (1,164,012 Dinar) in Nasiriyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 10,845 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- 12.6 oz hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Santa Cruz, California costs $4.28 (about 1 hour ago)