Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02776 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 25% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,434KM (₨87,704) in Nasik.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (35 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)