Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,187 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.594 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee (United States) is 97% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,742KM ($2,348) in Nashville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)