Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,456KM (€1,253) in Narva.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (30 minutes ago)