Cost of living comparison between Narbonne, France and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 57% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,089KM (€2,598) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)