Cost of living comparison between Naples, Italy and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,217KM (€2,153) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (37 minutes ago)