Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.167 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 44% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,015KM (NZ$1,727) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tegucigalpa costs L 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)