Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.276 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 48% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,810KM (NZ$3,768) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)