Cost of living in Nantucket, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 350 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.594 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantucket (United States) is 241% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,470KM ($4,059) in Nantucket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 3 hours ago)