Cost of living comparison between Nantong, China and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26609 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,357KM (元12,616) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (32 minutes ago)