Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26099 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,873KM (元7,178) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)