Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24869 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,497KM (元6,020) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)