Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25465 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,970KM (元7,736) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (42 minutes ago)