Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26872 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,364KM (元12,520) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)